- Mark Edwards on december to remember
- december to remember | powdork.com- lake tahoe powder adventures on winter is here for reals now
- Ted Ortiz on the new kirkwood (sucks)
- powdork on winter is here for reals now
- Paul Kalinka on winter is here for reals now
Tag Archives: lights on the lake
lights on the lake
there were no shortage of fireworks displays this year on or near lake tahoe. both sunday (july 3) and monday the fourth gave us three options. on sunday i watched the squaw valley show after the free big head todd & the monsters concert. monday i set up shop at edgewood, and got some great pics of the big show, with the jameson beach displays (and the moon) showing up in the background. hover over the pictures for the exif data if you are interested.
we’ll start by saying happy b-day to the red, white, and blue.
and happy b-day to jamaica too. 😉
Posted in photography Tagged edgewood, fireworks, lake tahoe, lights on the lake Comments Off on lights on the lake